Thursday, October 26, 2006

 
I am an Independent Representative for the Bio-Mat. My hopes of this blog are to provide information, answer questions, and post testimonials about the Bio-Mat.
I have had the Professional Bio-Mat for 10 months now and I really enjoy it. I am soooo glad I have one. I sleep on it every night. I know I have slept better and deeper evey night because of it. On occassion I like to have a couple of drinks and when I know I should wake up in the morning with a bit of a hangover, after sleeping on the Bio-Mat I don't. The Amethyst crystals are a natural detoxifier and I believe that is why I wake up feeling good, just a bit tired, but no headaches.
I have more stories to come and hope you will find all these blogs to come interesting and helpful.
If you have any questions or have a testimonial please let me know.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?